Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving Recap

Success! I don't have much time, but I wanted to get some pictures up from our tasty Thanksgiving. I have several recipes I'm excited to share next year for Thanksgiving and I'm glad they all turned out! We had a wonderful time visiting with family and enjoying the holiday.

Hors d'oeuvres prepared by my mother-in-law:

Asparagus, feta, roasted garlic, kalamata olives
Havarti, Swiss, & Gouda cheese, fruit
My cute son eating hors d'oeuvres (we love that he loves feta as much as we do):

My hubby's dinner plate:
Our delicious brined & roasted turkey:
Stuffing:
Creamy Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes

Mmm, rolls:

Homemade Cranberry Orange Sauce:
Spinach Salad with strawberries, red onion & toasted almond (& raspberry viniagrette)

Spinach Gratin:
Blackberry Pie: